Here, we will discuss how you can find and dig into hidden priceless keyword research data. There are many places where your important keywords stay and wait for you. They can be more and more important and also dominating. Here we are not thinking of those keywords with 100000 per month. But, we are looking for priceless keyword research data that actually is easy to rank and much more easier to bring more and more prospects.
In PPC, you always have to be ready for new advancements. You have to be ready for more and more keywords, when asked for. And that Priceless Keyword Research Data might nothing be bad to that. Moreover, when people keep looking for new and new keyword ideas in the same Google AdWords and other keyword research tools.
You are again and again fetching the same data. But, remember this, your customers aren’t always looking for that thing when it comes to search. Also, there also are more options with you that you might lose all those sales that the keywords aren’t displaying.
So, looking at the pile of that data again and again never helps, but getting more priceless keyword research data does.
If you are actually into marketing more than just focusing on visitors. That Priceless Keyword Research Data might always come to the rescue.
Here is a list of the “other” important keyword resources, you have been missing. And there is no doubt it was lying in front of you. There are many types of ways to discover priceless keyword research data that your other competitors are missing. Let’s discuss further.
Keywords are better understood in your business as the customers’ words. And, believe it or not, they speak a lot!
Collecting the Keyword Data
The priceless keyword research data we are looking for is completely user-generated. So, no doubt you have to roam, where the user walked yesterday. There is more than ever Priceless Keyword Research Data that is semantic also. And much more useful for your business than you think.
- Emails – The best thing about seo is that you exchange a lot of thoughts. And if you host a newsletter or email group list on your site. Its time you gather a look in the reply account that your customers send their emails to. This happens very often that you lose the data. But, if you do. Just let them join a survey and it will be more than easy for you to gather/regather that data. It isn’t every time wrong as the user have a lot of times, earlier searched for it.
- Blog comments : If you have a blog, it might be having a lot of keywords and data in the form of comments. Those comments are valuable. Almost always, they increase the keyword density of the page but also make your work easier of hidden keyword data gathering. You can use phpMyAdmin to export the comments which usually all blog platforms supports.
- Product Reviews : Product reviews are the best thing that contains and increases the product’s hidden keywords. Those hidden keywords value more than anything else. And that is nothing false. Most of the e-commerce sites offer product reviews which are just like comments. You can still ask some sites for that data. That is user-generated and they will not deny you on that.
- Social mentions : Social networking sites are nothing bad to export the user mentions. When they mention your product. They most of the time clearly speak the keywords they asked for. If you use tools like viralheat, hootsuite. They actually makes it much easier to export data. If don’t you can still use Google Alerts which is a little backwards in time thing.
- Google Semantic Keywords: There is a lot of Priceless Keyword Research Data lying ahead of you all the time. You might see it like this. As in the previous example, you get bombarded on by priceless keyword research data that will be useful to you all times.
Digging for those Hidden Keywords data
#1:Keyword Density Analyzer : There are a lot of hidden keywords data digging tools available up there. If you use WordPress, you can use keyword density analyzer tool. I have used such tools, so i know that you can just copy paste that data to find the most valuable keywords. But first, you need a tool. One such tool is TexTanz. That Priceless keyword research data is useful, only when you know how to analyze that.
You can surely make a pretty good and long list of hidden keywords.Here comes the more important part of the story. Asking for those gold hidden keywords from the word dump. It won’t be so painful, i promise. …
#2:Google Adwords : When you get yourself a list of keywords. Just plunge it into google adwords to know if they can be good enough for a PPC campaign. Moreover, you can also spy on your site with that. And there are numerous other uses also. There is also a lot of Priceless Keyword Research data that you usually get from there.
#3 : Also, as the best tool that i use to socialize my blog is Twitter. You can use much easier tools like tweetscan to find the best keywords off twitter. It helps to bring a much better and realistic approach to keyword research.
Why to find these Hidden Priceless Keyword Research Data?
There is an easy thing that you get keywords from keyword researching tools. But, the not so looked upon part of the story is that people, not always keep repeating the keywords. And some times, the keyword data is not even easily available. When it comes to losing priceless keyword research data, you can’t afford to lose that.
But, most of the times, it is really useful. As you don’t have to worry, if the user will search for it or not. Because the user specifies it. It can’t be false.
Please leave your views in the comments. I would love to read them. And also to reply to each of them. Writing this much long post just about discovering priceless keyword research data through semantics was hard work. If you appreciate it, please like, +1 and retweet this post to your friends. We surely want to help more people to discover priceless keyword research data.